Thursday, February 3, 2011

I'm Back!!!

I'm completed addicted to Google Reader (for those of you who don't know what that is, you're missing out!) and so any spare time I have, which really means, any free time I can pretend I have, is spent reading about other people's lives, home remodeling projects, kids, etc. I'm following blogs that document every step their child makes, every poop their dog takes, and every gaseous sound their husband haves...well not really, but you get the idea. And as much fun as I'm having catching up on the lives of complete strangers, it's making me feel like a rather crappy mom/wife and blogger. There have been soo many things that have happened over the last year that I didn't document and now wish I had. So this is my re-attempt to blog regularly and hopefully a few of you will follow along for the journey. Stay tuned!

No comments: