Sunday, November 2, 2008

Our night of tricks and treats!



I hope you all had a fabulous Halloween! We carried on with our annual tradition of spending Halloween with Nana and Papa. The boys each had creative ideas for their costumes this year, and I really have to brag-We did good! Caleb was a hippie and Macon a walking zombie. Chris and I dressed up also-Hello! Photo ops! Haha! Our friends Cat, Blade, Gunner, and Aunt Lynn joined us on our candy hunt. Afterwards, we dug into the HUGE pumpkins Papa got us, and cut WAY too detailed carvings. And don't forget the wonderful home made chilli that Nana cooked especially for the cool night! There's nothing I love more than a fun night spent with my family creating treasured memories for my boys.

2 comments:

Donna said...

We had a great time too! This is a great way for our family to keep up with you - hope your brothers and sisters will post back to you and maybe also, add some of their own "what's going on in their lives" to it!

Love you all.

Momma and Gary

Anonymous said...

Great pumpkins! Good job!