Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The good ole days

Well, we are now officially moved into the Lake House. We've been here a little over a month now and soo much has changed already. The kitchen has seen the biggest changes- painted cabinets, new appliances, even a new ceiling and light fixtures! I've been taking lots of before/after pictures that I promise to post soon, but for now, to hold all 3 of my loyal readers attention, I thought I might post some oldies but goodies that I found on Hilda's computer.
I remember how proud he was that day...and how badly he smelled ;-)
Look at those chubby legs!!!! And those curls! 

Look how cute they are in their little man recliners. Matches perfectly with the flowers and butterflies behind them ;-)
Oh my gosh! What a little Bug!!!!



















No comments: