Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The stress of a new year...

Does anyone else feel like January is just a complete "run, run, run, go, go, go" month? Shouldn't we all be relaxing and enjoying some down time after the holidays? Instead, it's all about getting back into shape, being more organized, finishing this project or that one. Well, you know what? I'm over it. Stick a fork in me, I'm done. Between trying to get everyone back in the swing of things for school to getting my house put back together after the madness that is Oct-Dec, I'm just done. Let me say it again..D.O.N.E. 




Please don't get me wrong. I love all the hustle and bustle of the holidays and even enjoy a good organizing spree, but man oh man, this year...it's damn hard. Call me a whiner, blame it on the new baby (my favorite excuse ever), or just the dang crazy, cold weather...whatever it is, I'm kinda ready for it to move on and me to feel like I can breathe for a minute...or twelve.



Next month will be better. It has to be dammit. I refuse to accept anything less. It IS my birthday month after all...and of course, Baby Lawson's 1st birthday! So say a quick prayer, send some good thoughts, do a mambojambo ju-ju dance. Otherwise, Momma's gonna be having a "come to jesus" moment with the world. 

 

No comments: